Friday, April 20, 2007

Hitler's Birthday

Hitler's Birthday today.

While some people may find it ironical that this picture is appearing on this blog (for human rights). I must clarify that I do not support Hitler, I just admire him as a leader. I admire him for having the courage to lead a nation. But not because of all the atrocities that he has committed.

Before my emancipation, I had written something about Hitler that I stumbled upon the other day. The post may be viewed here.

......................................................................

The holocaust archives are to be opened this year. Most likely the true picture of the holocaust would be made public to the world.

..............................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping