Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New Blogger

We just got ourselves a new blogger to write for the blog; Brajendu a.k.a. Skeptical Dogmatist.

The books list on his profile says,
I have read playboy. I have also read the new testament

I have known Skeptical Dogmatist since the age of 13. We both were together at Military School and now doing law together at Nalsar. As a condition, he has requested that his posts not be moderated and he is free to express his views on this Blog. Might I make my readers aware that he is one of the most intelligent and well read guys in my class.
The next post is yours Skeptical Dogmatist.

PS: Apologies for no posts lately. Exams are going on. Posts will be regular from the 5th of May.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping