Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Debut. Of sorts.

Why Skeptical Dogmatist?! As a wise man once said, We know too much to be dogmatists, and too little to be skeptics.

I follow confucsioinsim.

I assure you, it has nothing to do with Confucious. Probably, it has everything to do with Confusion. Am I a right-conservative or a left-liberal? Am I centrist? Or libertanian? Authoritarian? Or is it Liberal-Marxism, the Presi school of thought! My contributions to this blog are merely an attempt to find an answer to this question, which has often plagued my mind, since Presidency. I, for instance am dead against Reservations on basis of Castes. Does that make me a rightist?! But then, I feel Godhra was nothing less than a genocide. Oh! so am I a leftist now?!

May be my definitions of rightist/leftist are screwed. [I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a better adjective] I'll learn. Soon. Through this blog. Hopefully.


Or may be you think I'm a bored nerd who is trying to be cool. ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'presidency'... is it presidency cal?

May 1, 2007 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Skeptical Dogmatist said...

Yessir. It sure is.

May 1, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Manu said...

Before you start.
The point isnt' about finding the right answer.....the point is asking the right questions. That makes all the difference :)

May 3, 2007 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping